Morton Match Day Mascot
It is the dream of all young and old football fans; to lead your heros out onto the pitch with the team captain; joining in with the players' pre-match warm-ups and experience the applause of a massive crowd as the teams enter the arena to start the match!
The Morton match mascot has the important roll of bringing good luck to the team on their quest for victory and is a day that is enjoyed and remembered by a great range of ages. Last season we had a mascot celebrating their 40th birthday!
The match mascot will receive...
- The full current Morton Strip*
- Two adult tickets for the match
- Half time refreshments
- Their profile in the match day programme
- Signed Morton match programme
- A choice to have their strip signed by the team on the day
- Photograph opportunities with the players
Match Day Itinerary
- Arrive at the stadium an hour before kick off
- Train on the hallowed Cappielow turf with the first team
- Lead the starting team on to the pitch with the captain
- Take part in the coin toss
- Have your picture taken with the referee and the two team captains
- Enjoy the match from privileged seats in the stand
- Half time light refreshments
- Enjoy the second half and hopefully a home team victory
It is the ideal gift that they will never forget!
- Up to child 11-12 full kit £120*
- Up to Small Adult full kit £150*
- Up to XXL Adult full kit £180*
- Up to child 11-12 shirt only £ 90
- Up to Small Adult shirt only £105
- Up to XXL Adult shirt only £135
Additional Bolt ons:
- name and number printed on your strip from £14.00
- morton puma training top from £30.00 (£35.00 adult size)
- After match snacks/ drinks in hospitality for mascot & two guests - from £30.00
If you are interested in booking a mascot place then please contact our commercial manager Susan Gregory.
Tel: 01475 723571 ext. 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Terms and Conditions
- The price paid is dependant on the size of the Morton strip required for the mascot.
- £25 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the mascot place
- Full payment is required 14 days before the day of the match
- Full requirements must be stated 14 days before the match i.e. any additional extras like mascot name and number on their shirt.
- Mascot name and numbers must be confirmed in writing
- Late mascot bookings (within 14 days of the match) must be settled at time of booking.
- The aftermatch snacks bolt on includes complementary bar. We reserve the right to request proof of age for alcohol.
- Every effort is made to ensure the strip of your choice. Stock levels may result in an alternative strip being given, however a current strip will always be issued.
- Additional bolt ons are dependent on stock levels.
- Prices are for booking direct, bookings online are subject to an administration fee.